Please review the following information, this is very important.
- We ask that you have at least 1 adult chaperone for every 7 students.
- Keep in mind that guys dorms and girls dorms are separate and so you must have the accurate number of male and female chaperones.
- For a group that has fewer than 7 students, you must have at least 1 chaperone for your students. If you have guys and girls, you must have 1 male and 1 female chaperone.
Cost and Registration Fees
Cost Per Camper
- $294 per camper
There is a one time registration fee for each group. This fee helps us cover some overhead expenses. The fee is:
- 1-24 registerants = $150
- 25-50 registerants = $200
- Over 50 registerants = $250
Upon registering there is a $25 deposit per person due to secure your spot at Youth Alive 2021. This deposit is non-refundable.
Registration/Check-in will take place at Camp WOW on July 12th, from 12pm – 2pm. It will be in the dining hall. When you get to the top of the Camp Wow hill, take a left and the dining hall will be the first LARGE building on your left. Lunch will be provided during registration.
Youth Alive is designed for students who are in Junior High or Senior High. Younger students, must stay in the dorms with their parents. Boys with their dads and girls with their moms.